Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Menu Mondays

First things first. I am a planner. At any given time you can find about 10 "lists" in our house between me and Mr. ShoeFanatic. I double heart when other food bloggers do Menu Monday so I present to you, our menu for the week:

(Yes, I know it's Tuesday. I'm also a slacker)

Monday--Mexican Stuffed Shells with Grilled Corn on the Cob
Tuesday--raw oysters at The Chimes
Wednesday--Duck Quesadillas with Blueberry & Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Thursday--leftovers
Friday--Shrimp & Egg Stew
Saturday--Shrimp Robin & Garlic Knots
Sunday--leftovers

We need to do our monthly "meat run" at Sam's before I figure out what to cook on Sunday.

ETA: I had to change a few things around since some friends are coming over for dinner on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment