Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cheeseburger Casserole

This is the easiest recipe ever. Seriously. Oh and it's very good and cheap. I've been eating it for years. Mr. ShoeFanatic won't touch the stuff but I think that's his loss.

We didn't take a picture because I was feeling pretty subpar last night and forgot. Sorry!

Ingredients:
1 box Kraft macaroni & cheese
1 lb ground chuck
1 sm jar spaghetti sauce

Prepare mac and cheese as directed.

Brown ground meat in a pot. When it's cooked all the way through, add spaghetti sauce.

Mix the mac & cheese with the meat mixture.

Verdict:
Total comfort food. I love this. Mr. ShoeFanatic hates it and thinks it looks/tastes like crap. But then again he doesn't like boxed mac & cheese. Because he's not really human.

The long version of this recipe involves a can of corn, some sour cream and about 20 minutes of baking. But I was looking for some instant gratification last night so I did it the short way. Still totally yummy.

Mr. ShoeFanatic ended up just eating the meat and sauce over some this spaghetti. We call that 5-minute Spaghetti. Also a good, quick meal but I'll take my CB casserole any day.

Source:
I think one of my aunt's. Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment