Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Sunday Menu

PEANUT BUTTER

That is all we are having. I gave it up for Lent and I am dying so that is all we are serving.



Ok, obviously I am kidding. However, if Mr. ShoeFanatic is a wise man (and he usually is), he will have an entire bag of Easter Reese's cups for me...and only me.

Easter has been unofficially dubbed "our holiday". And we are so thrilled about it! New house, new marriage, new traditions...it's fantastic and I am so very excited to have our family over to our home for this awesome holiday! Now, here is what we are really having:

Beef Roast
Rice & Gravy
Corn
Roasted Asparagus
Baby carrots especially for Baby Nephew
Mac & Cheese
Rolls
Carrot Cake (courtesy of Sister In Law)
WINE

Don't judge me on the wine! We all know that wine is a necessity at holidays. How else will you have stories to tell the next day at the water cooler?

*If you notice this post sporatically changing it's because it is. Some of our plans changed so our menu is reflecting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment