Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gin & Lemonade

I made a couple batches of this for Memorial Day and they went FAST. This is a great recipe that everyone always enjoys. Even picky drinkers like it because it tastes just like lemonade. And who doesn't love lemonade?

I would put a picture but it just looks like lemonade in a glass.

INGREDIENTS:
12 oz diet sprite/7up
4 oz gin (or more)
1 pkg dry lemonade
Ice

Put first 3 ingredients in a blender. Fill blender with ice. Blend until you reach desired consistency.

Enjoy!

VERDICT:
This is my all time favorite summer drink. It's perfect for any occasion and everyone loves it. Seriously, I have yet to find a person who does not adore this drink and beg for the recipe.

This is a must have for your next get together!

SOURCE:
My Nanny J!

No comments:

Post a Comment