Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grilled Fish Tacos


I'm pretty sure I have expressed my love for Coyote Blues in my Duck Quesadilla post but in case I haven't...

I am madly in love with Coyote Blues.

Best.Mexican.Food.Ever.

EVER.

This dish was inspired by their grilled fish tacos. I'm not even sure if it qualifies as a recipe because it's that easy. You can be the judge of that I suppose.

INGREDIENTS:
7 trout filets (or whatever white fish you have on hand)
Salt
Black Pepper
Olive oil
Lemon juice
Tortillas
Sour cream
Homemade Salsa
Avocados
Jalapenos
Shredded Cheese

In a shallow dish, season fish with salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice (or with your preferred fish seasoning). Let sit for about 30 minutes.

Grill (or broil) until flaky. About 7 minutes total.

Dress taco with remainder of ingredients (or however you desire). I actually forgot the jalapenos because I was starving but they are an integral part in the famous Coyote Blues tacos.


VERDICT:
This is so good. I really can't even find the words to express how great of a meal this is.

And if you eliminate the sour cream (or get light) and use a whole wheat tortilla, it's really not bad for you!

Make me happy and make this soon. Your tastebuds will thank you.

SOURCE:
Coyote Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment