Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I know, I know...I've been back for all of a week and then I disappear again. Well, I can't seem to find my freaking camera cord again. I swear, that thing grows legs and just walks off...

Anyway, I do have some totally yummy stuff to blog about. To prove I am not lying, I'll give you a sneak preview:
  • I made this Caesar Salad last week. It changed my life.
  • I made the salad the same night we had 40 Garlic Chicken in the Crockpot.
  • I also had a Fried Bologna & Egg Sandwich for dinner the other night. (I'm blaming this one on the pregnancy.)
  • And I made this yummy Banana Bread/Cake on Sunday.

So if you come across my camera cord, please let me know ASAP. Because it just does not do this food justice if I can't show it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment