Saturday, September 19, 2009

Guess what?

I'm back!

I bet you thought I had forgotten about this blog. That I got all wrapped up in this baby nonsense and decided not to cook anymore.

Well, if you did think that...you'd be partially right.

I most certainly did not forget about my cooking blog. But for those who have not yet experienced pregnancy...Well, it kind of sucks at first. My first trimester was almost the end of me. So Mr. Shoe, being the awesome husband that he is, picked up the slack in the kitchen. But he's not a blogger so even though he made tons of yummy, blogworthy meals...sadly, they did not make it here.

But fear not! I no longer feel like I got hit by a Mack truck at the end of the day! I am actually enjoying food again! So for those who stuck around, many thanks and stayed tuned. I have some very scrumptious recipes to post in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment