Monday, April 13, 2009

Crawfish Fettuccini



Oh, thank the good Lord the GRE is over. I seriously got home on Friday, plopped on the couch and did not move for the next 15 hours. Seriously.

Originally, I had told Mr. ShoeFanatic that I would make crawfish etouffee. But when he got home at 7:15 and I still hadn't moved, he figured he should probably figure something else out or he'd starve.

I know, I'm a bad wife.

I'm over it.


Ingredients:
olive oil
1/2 onion
4-6 garlic cloves, diced
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
1 lb crawfish tails
1 jar Classico alfredo sauce
12 oz half & half
2 T Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend
boiled pasta of your choice (we used egg noodles)

Coat the bottom of your pan with olive oil. Just enough to cover the bottom. Saute onion, garlic and mushrooms until soft; about 10 minutes. Add crawfish tails and cook about another 5-10 minutes.

Add your alfredo sauce and blackened redfish seasoning, stir well and let simmer for a few minutes. Lastly, stir in your half & half. Let this simmer for another few minutes.

Mix in the cooked noodles and serve. Grate parmesan over the top if desired.

Verdict:
Two thumbs way up for this meal! It was very, very good and we will definitely be making this again!

Served With:
Cheesy Garlic Bread

Source:
This is a spinoff of Shrimp Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment