Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Menu Tuesday

Well, I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. 'Cause I sure did! Destin was awesome and we were very sad to leave. But it's nice to be home and sleep in our bed with our doggy who we missed ALOT.

So this week should be yum! I am literally counting down the hours till I get to eat ribs on Saturday. We are headed to the Big Easy for a huge 4th of July bash with some of our friends. Mr. ShoeFanatic will be bringing Cream Cheese/Bacon Jalapenos to grill and they are gooooood. I'll make sure he blogs about that.

Tuesday--Shrimp Tacos (not these; probably a variation of this)
Wednesday--BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
Thursday--Red Beans & Rice
Friday--Leftovers
Saturday--RIBS!
Sunday--Smothered Chicken & Eggplant

Oh and Blogger gets a huge FAIL from me. I had a post scheduled for Thursday morning congratulating the Tigers on that AMAZING win over Texas on Wednesday night and for some reason it didn't post. SO...

GEAUX TIGERS! 2009 CWS Champions!


1 comment:

  1. Ooo im so craving deer treats at the mention of Mr. SF's treats. If you ever get your hands on some deer backstrap you must make them, sooooooooooooo good. I am literally drooling from thinking about them in my mouth right now.

    ReplyDelete