Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Menu

And so it starts...

Thanksgiving is less than 48 hours away. I have A LOT to do between now and then. My in-laws are coming to our house for dinner and while we are very excited. I am very nervous about getting everything done. Let's have a rundown of the menu, shall we?

Appetizer:
Spinach and Goat Cheese Tartlets

Entrees:
Roasted Turkey
Turkey Rice & Gravy
Ham (compliments of my Mr. Shoe's dad)

Side Dishes:
Mac & Cheese
My GGma's Homemade Rolls (sadly, not these)
Oyster Dressing
Sweet Potato Casserole (compliments of Mr. Shoe's mom)
Green Bean Casserole (compliments of Mr. Shoe's sister)
Carrots
Corn
Salad (compliments of Mr. Shoe's grandmother)

Dessert:
Pear Crisp
Cookie Birthday Cake (for my sister in-law & brother in-law)
Something that my sister in-law is bringing but I have no idea what. Maybe Cookies.

I have a huge to do list that is broken down by day. Tonight, there will be a lot of cleaning in my housegoing on. And tomorrow there will be a lot of prep work and cooking.

So wish me luck! And good luck to all of you who are also hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment