Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Monday

Happy Monday, dear readers! Well I promised you a huge surprise in my soup post last night. But first, let's look at this weeks menu, shall we? Not too much new on the menu itself but I'm hoping to try some baked goods that have been starred for a while.

Monday--BBQ Meatballs
Tuesday--Grilled Fish Tacos
Wednesday--Leftovers
Thursday--Mr. ShoeFanatic
Friday--Leftovers
Saturday--Party Food!
Sunday--Leftovers?




So what's the surprise you ask?

It's a BABY!


That's right. We are expecting a bundle of joy in March and we are absolutely thrilled! If you're into reading about that kind of stuff, I have a new blog called Baby Booties.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How wonderful for you and the Mr. As one on the other end of the spectrum(my last one just turned 20) I wish you all the joy and love having children can bring to your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Congratulations! I know you have been hoping for one! Happy and healthy pregnancy wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete